Writers and Photographers wanted!
We are looking for hashing/travel stories to present on this website, and to publish in Harrier Magazine International Edition.
We are looking for:
- Is your home hash interesting? Write about it and send a couple of pictures!
- Interesting Hashing experiences
- Hashing road trips
- Opinionated letters
- Hashing fiction (well most of it is anyway!)
- Experiences with products (iPhone, compass, GPS, etc.) used on the hash
- Write-ups of Hashing personalities
- Anything interesting that is hash related.
Are you a good photographer?
Show off your stuff here!
- Hashing landscapes
- Fun on the run
- In the circle
- Hashing Holidays
- You get the idea!
We have an immediate need for articles/pictures of the following:
- Hashing in Asia
- Hashing in USA
- Hashing in Europe
- Hashing in Africa
**Please do not embed the pictures in the Word article. They are a pain in the ass to extract.
- Articles should be 500-1500 words, depending on subject
- Pictures should be at least 800 pix across the long end. Larger versions may be required for the print edition, but they will be requested later.
DEADLINES FOR SUBMISSIONS:
January-March edition: November 1
April-June edition: February 1
July-September edition: May 1
October-December edition: August 1
- Author/Photographer retains all copy writes.
- Author/Photographer gives Harrier Magazine rights to publish Articles/Photographs on this website and in Harrier Magazine International Edition.
- Articles may be edited by us for length
- Photographs may be cropped, enhanced, etc . by us for best presentation
- It is Harrier Magazine’s discretion what does and doesn’t get published.
- Articles/Pictures must be the property of the contributor, or the contributor must have permission to distribute the Articles/Pictures.
- Though we cannot offer monitory compensation, we will be happy to add appropriate promotional links of your choice to your article.